A2B® Platform™ Adjustable Bed
This Zero-Clearance adjustable base is engineered to sit on top of a bedframe with a solid continuous surface. Equipped with multiple features you can have personalized comfort without having to sacrifice your existing furniture.
A2B® Platform™ Adjustable Bed Features
- Wireless remote settings include: head up/down, foot up/down & a one-touch flat position button
- Wireless remote control: 1 for Twin XL/Queen & 2 remotes for King/Cal-King
- USB ports
- Dual Massage
- Tv position, Zero Gravity and Anti-snore preset positions
- 3 Programmable buttons
- Foot Retainer bar and non-skid fabric to keep the mattress in place
- Easy setup and no tools required
- Upholstered in a contemporary gray decorative fabric
- Super quiet motor and operating system
- UL tested
- Back-up battery power box included
- Meets 16 CFR Part 1633 Federal flammability (open flame) standards.
- 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Verify with the bedframe manufacture if the bedframe is compatible and can support the combined weight of the mattress(es), consumer(s) and A2B® Platform™ Adjustable Bed(s).
- Verify if the bedframe is suitable to hold the A2B® Platform™ Adjustable Bed securely; ensure the base will not shift or fall off the bedframe.
Ensure the bedframe has a center support rail with supportive feet and Slats with no more than 4” gaps between each slat and/or a solid flat surface. Ensure the bedframe has support on all 4 corners.